7TH GENERATION INTEL® CORE™ i7 PROCESSORS
The perfect combination of MSI gaming laptops and 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processors shall bring you up to 10% performance enhancement of smoother VR experience. The 7th generation Intel Core H series processor utilizes a power-efficient microarchitecture, advanced process technology and silicon optimizations to deliver faster performance than processors of the previous generation. CPU core performance of Core i7-7700HQ is 8% faster than i7-6700HQ under average usage. CPU multimedia performance is enhanced, making it 10% faster than i7-6700HQ. 4K video decoding/transcoding is also improved 15%. The new media engine of the 7th generation Intel Core H series processor also delivers power-efficient VP9 and HEVC 10-bit hardware acceleration. 4K video playback with HDR visual quality is therefore significantly improved versus previous generation processors.
PCI-E GEN3x 4 SSD – ULTRA SPEED STORAGE
Get in the game before everyone else with the latest PCI-E Gen 3.0 x4 bandwidth utilizing NVMe technology on single M.2 SSD. Harness the full performance potential of the Gen 3.0 SSD through the optimization of the hardware and software outputting extreme read speeds up to 2200MB/s, 5x faster than SATA3 SSD's.
LATEST ARCHITECTURE DDR4-2400 MEMORY SUPPORT
Get the best possible performance out of your notebook with support of the advanced DDR4-2400 memory, achieving over 32GB/s in reading speed and 36GB/s in writing. With over 40% faster performance than previous generations DDR3-1600, DDR4-2400 is the new laptop standard to take your extreme gaming experience to the next level.
DYNAMIC TEMPERATURE / PERFORMANCE BALANCING
The exclusive MSI “SHIFT” technology pushes system to the extreme while minimizing noise and temperature. Switch between different profiles either push your system to the extreme or in the pursuit of longer battery life. Easily activate it by pressing the FN + F7 hotkey combo, or via the Dragon Gaming Center.
- Permit you to manually adjust the CPU and GPU to overclock the system, and still keep down the system temperature and noise level. (Non-K CPU models only support overclocking on GPU. AC mode only.)
- Boost system to higher clock setups to satisfy your need of speed. Fan speed will be accelerated to make the platform stable and keep the CPU and GPU temperature lower. (AC mode only)
- When in need of a quiet environment, comfort mode is your perfect choice. It sets the system to a balanced, stable status, but still keeps dynamic and high performance. (AC mode only)
- Keep lower power consumption for normal computing works, such as office works or video live demos.
- Switch between different power schemes while maintaining higher system performance and fan speed or select battery mode for longer battery life.
ONE PORT FOR ULTRA DATA TRANSFER, 4K PIXELS AND 5V/3A DEVICE CHARGING
MSI is the first in the world to adopt the Thunderbolt 3 interface on its gaming notebooks. The latest and fastest interface Thunderbolt 3 supports up to 40Gbps data transfer rates and 4K displays with daisy chain capabilities. Its USB 3.1 ultra speed interface supports up to 5V and 3A current output for charging.
60Hz display with single Thunderbolt™ 3. Enjoy your game with double the sensation.
COOLER BOOST TRINITY - TRIPLE ENHANCED FANS FOR ULTRA SLIM PLATFORM
Heat is the most original element on earth. It’s pure physics that more energy will generate more heat. Cooling is therefore a knotty task to tackle with. Cooler Boost Trinity consists of triple enhanced fans, the Whirlwind Blade. Number of blades reaches up to 41, increasing 30% more airflow at same RPM. Independent thermal solution on both CPU and GPU with a total of 5 heat pipes makes sure that heat doesn’t pile up on either CPU or GPU, so that both can deliver its best extreme gaming performance.
THE ULTIMATE PC GAMING PLATFO